Nokia Off Campus Drive 2020: Nokia looking to hire Recent Graduates and College Students as a Position of Trainee in Nokia’s India offices. Graduates having Bachelors / Masters or / High level Diploma in Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics, Information Technology and Equivalent Engineering can apply for the Nokia Off Campus Placement Drive 2020.
The Nokia Software Organization (Application Services & Care – Global Delivery Center) is seeking highly motivated individuals to join its Software Development & Testing Team, to develop, test and support solutions built around Nokia’s Software product portfolio.
Nokia India Campus Placement Drive 2020
|Company Name||Nokia Corporation|
|Job Profile||Student Trainee|
|Batch||2021, 2020, 2019|
|Salary||High In Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
- Be part of the Process to Create Adapters & customizations using product provided SDK and toolkits / CSF components
- Work with the team to understand the requirements and develop/deliver the allocated work
- Interface, develop and maintain strong relationships with external and internal customers, remotely to develop/test/troubleshoot/answer questions. This will involve accessing the remote sites, reviewing log files, gathering traces, logs, files, translations, etc., for development , and so on.
- Should be self-motivated, quick learner
- Bachelor’s/(Master’s degree)/College Diploma in Computer/Software/Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Hands on in a Linux environment or basic understanding of Linux environment
- Ability to understand and write scripts at a Unix/Linux level (bash, python)
- Good understanding of one programming language , Object oriented – core Java, Perl , Python , C++
- Basic understanding of SQL queries, JDBC
- Has a “can do” attitude to persist in face of complex work to produce positive results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have outstanding time management skills, be able to handle multiple tasks at the same time, and be able to prioritize those tasks, so that we meet project expectations.
- Strong Interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to articulate technical issues and solutions to internal and external customers.
- Self-motivated with proven record as a self-starter.
- Very Adaptable with ability to learn new technologies, products, processes, quickly and without formal training.
How to Apply Nokia Off Campus Placement Recruitment Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online by the following Nokia Careers page link.
Apply Link: Click Here
The post Nokia Campus Recruitment Drive 2020 | Trainee | Across India appeared first on Jobsnet.In.
Bangalore Fresher Jobs9 months ago
GE Healthcare Hiring Software Developer Intern in Bangalore
2019 Batch Jobs8 months ago
TCS NextStep Registration 2020 For Freshers | B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA/M.E/M.Tech | Across India
Fresher Jobs9 months ago
Zycus Off-Campus Walk-in drive 2020
2021 Batch Jobs4 months ago
TCS NQT for 2021 Batch | Exam Date | Exam Pattern | Recruitment Process | Selection Process | TCS Ninja 2021
Bangalore Fresher Jobs8 months ago
CommScope Hiring QA Engineer in Bangalore for Freshers and Experienced
Fresher Jobs9 months ago
Globex Digital Solutions Internship Program For Python Web Developers
Android Developer Jobs9 months ago
Carousell Hiring Software Engineer Freshers
Experienced Jobs8 months ago
WNS Hiring For Manual Tester