Kaar Technologies Off-Campus Drive: – Kaar Technologies Invites applicants for the job post of Sales/Pre-sales/Marketing for B.E/B.Tech – 2020 batch graduates. the detailed requirement and applying process further below in the article.
So KAAR a commercial radio station in Butte, Montana. KAAR airs the syndicated “U.S. Country” country music format from Jones Radio Networks. Also, KAAR and its sister stations are all located at 750 Dewey Blvd. in Butte. The rear of this radio facility houses the small studios of local NBC affiliate KTVM Channel 6. KAAR and KMBR share a transmitter site northeast of town, east of Interstate 15. 92.5 KAAR FM was first implemented in 1992 by Bob Toole, who at the time, served as General Manager of Fisher Radio in Butte.
Kaar Technologies Off-Campus Drive:
|Company Name||Kaar Technologies|
|Job Designation||Trainee – Sales / Pre-sales / Marketing|
|Salary||Rs 7 LPA|
|Online Test Date||16 October 2020|
- Must have at least BE – IT, CSE, ECE, EEE, EIE, ICE, Mechanical & Mechatronics
- Also Year of Passing-2020 Batch
- Criteria: 80% in X Std, 80% in XII Std & 80% in BE (NO HISTORY OF ARREARS)
- So the Stipend: Rs.10,000/Month (First 3 Months) & Rs.20,000/Month (Next 3 Months) from 7th month onwards full salary
- Also, The selected candidates should be ready to work in Sales or Pre-sales or Marketing.
Desired Candidate Profile
- The ideal candidate is hard working, organized, with excellent communication and writing skills and detail oriented.
- Proficiency in English is a MUST.
- Familiarity with all the social media platforms.
- Superior customer service skills – the ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, resourceful, and conscientious.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and effectively multi-task.
- Strong troubleshooting skills, perseverance, and patience.
- Appetite for learning new products and helping others learn as well.
- A willingness and ability to “dive right in”, be effective, and make a difference”.
- Firstly, Consistent 80% Score in X Std, XII Std & Engineering, without a history of arrears and standing arrears.
- Secondly, Candidates interested in pursuing full-time higher education are not eligible.
- Thirdly, Candidates who are not willing to relocate to Chennai are not eligible.
- Fourthly, Candidates who are not ready to travel to project locations in India and abroad, will not be eligible.
- Last, Candidates who do not possess a constant learning appetite or upskilling their knowledge can refrain from applying.
- Registration in Google Form
- Online Assessment (Quantitative Aptitude + Logical Reasoning + Verbal Reasoning + Java Test)
- Group Discussion
- Level 1 Discussion
- Level 2 Discussion
- Document Verification
- Offer Process
How to Apply Kaar Technologies Off Campus Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can register this drive online on or before 14 October 2020. The online test link will be communicated through e-mail.
Online Test Link: Click here
- Registration Last Date: 14 October 2020
- Tentative Online Assessment: 16 October 2020
- Tentative GD & Further Rounds: 22 October 2020
Also, You must be interested in Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2020 for Apprentice |
The post Kaar Technologies Off Campus Drive 2020 | B.E/B.Tech | 2020 Batch | appeared first on Fresher Openings.
Bangalore Fresher Jobs10 months ago
GE Healthcare Hiring Software Developer Intern in Bangalore
2021 Batch Jobs5 months ago
TCS NQT for 2021 Batch | Exam Date | Exam Pattern | Recruitment Process | Selection Process | TCS Ninja 2021
2019 Batch Jobs9 months ago
TCS NextStep Registration 2020 For Freshers | B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA/M.E/M.Tech | Across India
Fresher Jobs10 months ago
Zycus Off-Campus Walk-in drive 2020
Bangalore Fresher Jobs9 months ago
CommScope Hiring QA Engineer in Bangalore for Freshers and Experienced
Fresher Jobs10 months ago
Globex Digital Solutions Internship Program For Python Web Developers
Android Developer Jobs10 months ago
Carousell Hiring Software Engineer Freshers
Experienced Jobs9 months ago
WNS Hiring For Manual Tester