If we basically use for Java or whenever we talk about Java Development or Android Development, people normally go with Eclipse IDE.So, there are different IDEs like we have Netbeans, Eclipse, IntelliJ. Hence, we have a lot of options. But by industry standards, everyone uses Eclipse for the Web Development. In fact when we talk about Android Development Eclipse provide us with some specific libraries.
- Netbeans IDE
- It is an integrated development environment which is widely in use for Java IDE. Its usage is for developing applications in other languages. Its current version is Netbeans 8.0.2. It is available in several languages.
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- It is the creation of Microsoft and its version is Microsoft Visual Studio 2019. Also, its usage is for developing applications in multiple languages. It is primarily adapt to develop applications for Windows like WC, WPF and UWP.
- Eclipse is an IDE that is an integrated development environment.
- Its usage is multi-language applications. Through this, we can easily develop applications in different languages like Java, C++, C, Python and other languages.
- Eclipse came in the year 2001.
- Moreover, the version 4.6.1 that is there is another name to this version which is Eclipse neon. Its latest version is 4.14.
Features of Eclipse IDE
- Open Source
- The first feature is it is freely available that is open source. That means just go to the website and download it from eclipse.org.
- IDE (Integrated Development Environment)
- The second point is the integrated development environment i.e. which consists of a source code editor as well as a set of platform tools.
- It also consists of a debugger with that there are different options also available like to set a breakpoint to change the perspective to Java and other languages.
- Widely use JAVA IDE
- The third point is widely used by Java IDE. It is the most widely used Java IDE right now. We also have a NetBeans but that eclipse IDE is generally used for creating Java applications
- The fourth point is multi-language. It is a multi-language IDE through which we can develop applications in different languages.
- The fifth point is the Plugin. The plugin is a bit of code through which we can exchange the functionality of variety with that we can install different plugins like Feinberg for correcting our errors in our code.
- Development Applications
- The last feature which is developing applications. Eclipse consists of different development applications like for Python it is having Pydev for c++ and c it is having CDT through which we can easily extend our IDE functionality.
2021 Batch Jobs5 months ago
TCS NQT for 2021 Batch | Exam Date | Exam Pattern | Recruitment Process | Selection Process | TCS Ninja 2021
Bangalore Fresher Jobs10 months ago
GE Healthcare Hiring Software Developer Intern in Bangalore
2019 Batch Jobs9 months ago
TCS NextStep Registration 2020 For Freshers | B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA/M.E/M.Tech | Across India
Fresher Jobs10 months ago
Zycus Off-Campus Walk-in drive 2020
Bangalore Fresher Jobs9 months ago
CommScope Hiring QA Engineer in Bangalore for Freshers and Experienced
Fresher Jobs10 months ago
Globex Digital Solutions Internship Program For Python Web Developers
Android Developer Jobs10 months ago
Carousell Hiring Software Engineer Freshers
Experienced Jobs9 months ago
WNS Hiring For Manual Tester