Informatica Off Campus Hiring 2020:-
Informatica hiring candidates for the role of Associate Software Engineer. Since March 2020, company INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19.
The complete details about Informatica Off Campus Hiring 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(10000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:- Informatica Pvt Ltd
Job Position:- Software Engineer
Job Location:- Work From Home Due to Covid -19 (Bangalore, Karnataka)
Salary :- As per the Industry standards
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related technical discipline
- Experience either as a technical support engineer for enterprise application or as an implementation consultant, with experience in front-line contact with customers/Clients via phone and e-mail. Experience in second and/or third line support is an advantage.
- 1+ years of experience in database
- Excellent grasp of relational database management theory and practice.
- Experience in various operating systems such as Windows, UNIX/Linux
- Strong understanding of relational databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
- Excellent Analytical skills and strong attention to details.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Must possess critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Experience with Web Services/WSDL, SOAP, XML, XML Schemas, Java, and J2ee Servers is an added advantage
- Informatica is looking for a Software Engineer with a proven record of accomplishment doing Technical support for Software products (Cloud or On-premise) to join our Global Customer Support team.
- In this role, you will use your analytical thinking and influencing skills for becoming a trusted adviser to our customers on technical issues through ongoing technical relationship guidance during the whole cycle of a technical issue from inception to closure.
- You would also get opportunities to work with other Principal Lead engineers to ensure operational efficiency. As an employee with Informatica’s Global Customer Support Team:
- You will be part of a strong team of knowledgeable and committed technical specialists and connected onto the worldwide Informatica technical pool.
- On the job training and on-going learning and development are a key part of why our professionals are widely respected and are treated as world number one in technical support arena.
- Thriving in a fast-paced support environment, you’ll work with our customers and solve their complex technical problems, related to Informatica’s flagship products like Power Center, Data Quality, Data Services, Rev and Big Data and its peripheries like various databases along with different Operating Systems etc.
You will report to the Manager / Director. Your job location will be Bangalore, India. Your work shift will be from 14:00 to 23:00 IST
Our Ideal Candidate
- Constructively work together as a team, sharing ideas.
- A high degree of analytical and problem solving abilities.
- A natural leader who strives for excellence and is known for his/her prodigious technical ability.
- Possess good communication and customer-relationship skills – responsiveness, sensitivity, diplomacy
- Comfortable working both independently and collaboratively.
- Advanced problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes that allow you to adapt to new circumstances and to learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges.
- Apply your superior technical Skills to meet service request SLAs, meet and exceed customer expectations.
– As an integral part of the Global Customer Support team, you will provide technical support for Informatica products. The Software Engineer will be responsible for ensuring our customers’ success and satisfaction with our products and contributing to their long-term loyalty. You will work closely with the rest of the Informatica support team, QA, Engineering, Solutions Delivery, Sales and Product Management to ensure that Informatica is delivering overall superior service and support to our customers.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage customer support cases on a daily basis, including verifying cases, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue
- Troubleshoot areas of poor performance and identify effective solutions to resolve issues both in the immediate future and for the longer term.
- Analysis of exceptions and logs to isolate root cause and help in product’s usability and improve end-user experience
- Ensure that knowledge management and data capture processes are adhered to and encourage and help convert technical solutions are converted to Knowledge base articles
- Approaching complex technical issues with varying perceptions and making use of opportunities to create and implement productivity tools
- Ensure all issues are resolved or escalated to the proper resources to resolve in a timely fashion. Additionally, this individual will manage communications to customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships
- Understands impact of work on the feature/product/team
- Continuously enhancing knowledge through trainings and e-learning courses
- Helping customers succeed
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance and Engineering teams to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and resolving product defects.
- Provide regular reports for management that measure the effectiveness of the technical support function
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You’ll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We’re also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you’re as comfortable as possible
Informatica Off Campus Hiring 2020 Application Process :-
Apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified about the further level of interview process
|2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(10000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs
2021 Batch Jobs6 months ago
TCS NQT for 2021 Batch | Exam Date | Exam Pattern | Recruitment Process | Selection Process | TCS Ninja 2021
Bangalore Fresher Jobs11 months ago
GE Healthcare Hiring Software Developer Intern in Bangalore
2019 Batch Jobs10 months ago
TCS NextStep Registration 2020 For Freshers | B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA/M.E/M.Tech | Across India
Fresher Jobs11 months ago
Zycus Off-Campus Walk-in drive 2020
Fresher Jobs11 months ago
Globex Digital Solutions Internship Program For Python Web Developers
Bangalore Fresher Jobs10 months ago
CommScope Hiring QA Engineer in Bangalore for Freshers and Experienced
Android Developer Jobs11 months ago
Carousell Hiring Software Engineer Freshers
Experienced Jobs11 months ago
WNS Hiring For Manual Tester