Fractal is hiring for the role of Senior Manager, Legal & Secretarial in Mumbai location. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment drive and register through the given link. The detailed eligibility criteria to qualify and the application process are given below.
Job Summary of Fractal:
Company Name: Fractal
Job Role: Senior Manager, Legal & Secretarial
Fractal is one of the most prominent players in the Artificial Intelligence space. Fractal’s mission is to power every human decision in the enterprise and uses the power of AI to help the world’s most admired Fortune 500 companies.
Fractal has consistently been rated as India’s best companies to work for, by The Great Place to Work® Institute. Fractal has been featured as a leader in the Customer Analytics Service Providers Wave 2019 by Forrester Research, and recognized as an “Honorable Vendor” in 2019 magic quadrant for data & analytics by Gartner.
- 8 – 10 years or more of in-house legal experience with a multi-national company or a leading law firm environment is highly preferred. Experience working in a IT/ITES, is also preferred.
- Structuring, drafting, negotiating and advising on a wide range of matters from complex, multi-jurisdictional outsourcing transactions and global technology-related contracts (including SaaS and software licensing) high-dollar value transactions and cutting-edge business initiatives;
- Competence in a broad range of corporate and business laws, import & export regulations, especially in the areas of commercial transactions and intellectual property and statutory compliances and other laws relevant to the Fractal’s business.
- Managing Corporate Law, Secretarial, Corporate Governance & Compliance activities.
- Legal advice relating to the general operations of the company.
- Developing and presentation of legal training courses.
- Excellent legal and business judgment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and coordinate complex issues and projects with diverse levels of management and employees.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage and execute numerous projects simultaneously.
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a broad variety of matters from the complex matters to the routine standard matters.
- Experience of US & UK law (common law jurisdictions) preferred.
- Works hard and does what it takes to get results and meets deadlines. Takes accountability and works well in a cross functional team.
Writing, speaking and listening effectively
- Writes, speaks and presents information effectively, clearly and with brevity. Communicates to improve understanding, decision-making and performance. Understands the value of listening to others. Thinks before speaking. Probes to understand and confirms understanding of what is heard. Encourages others to speak.
- Handles unexpected events calmly. Successfully copes with unintended consequences. Helps co-workers thrive in stressful situations. Identifies and manages stress due to lack of control. Acts with the highest level of professionalism and maturity during crisis situations. Looks immediately for resolution rather than placing blame.
Dealing with ambiguity
- Able to function well in loosely structured situations. Works effectively in situations involving uncertainty or lack of information. Effectively handles multiple projects or tasks at the same time. Is open to and responds flexibly to change.
- Willing to ask and honestly answer the tough questions. Treats others’ opinions with respect. Fosters open communication and candid discussions. Shares information that helps others do their job well. Keeps others in the loop.
- Able to assess broader and deeper impact of decisions. Focuses on what is right for the company – not just what is best for the group, project or self. Does not act in ways that sub-optimize for the overall business. When possible, encourages cross-functional and cross business brainstorming and project teaming.
- B. from a recognized university in India (preferably 5-year law course from National Law Universities.
- Company Secretary
- The role will Report to Head, Legal.
How to Apply Fractal for the role of Senior Manager, Legal & Secretarial?
For More Job Update:
This notification is for the recruitment of Senior Manager, Legal & Secretarial from Fractal. You can apply through the given link for the profile of the Senior Manager, Legal & Secretarial
The post Fractal hiring Senior Manager, Legal & Secretarial in Mumbai location appeared first on Seekajob.
Bangalore Fresher Jobs9 months ago
GE Healthcare Hiring Software Developer Intern in Bangalore
2019 Batch Jobs7 months ago
TCS NextStep Registration 2020 For Freshers | B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA/M.E/M.Tech | Across India
Fresher Jobs9 months ago
Zycus Off-Campus Walk-in drive 2020
2021 Batch Jobs3 months ago
TCS NQT for 2021 Batch | Exam Date | Exam Pattern | Recruitment Process | Selection Process | TCS Ninja 2021
Bangalore Fresher Jobs8 months ago
CommScope Hiring QA Engineer in Bangalore for Freshers and Experienced
Fresher Jobs9 months ago
Globex Digital Solutions Internship Program For Python Web Developers
Android Developer Jobs9 months ago
Carousell Hiring Software Engineer Freshers
Experienced Jobs8 months ago
WNS Hiring For Manual Tester