Evolent Health is hiring for the role of Associate NLP & Text Mining Data Scientist. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment drive and register through the given link. The detailed eligibility criteria and the application process are given below.
Here, you will get the information about the recruitment of Evolent Health such as Name of Company, Job Location, Job Role or Profile, Experience or Fresher Required, Year of Passing, Qualification or Eligibility Criteria, and much more.
Job Summary of Evolent Health:
Company Name: Evolent Health
- Master’s degree or above in Computer Science, Computational linguistics, Mathematics, Physics or electrical engineering with research experience from a strong academic program along with thesis (No Post Graduate diplomas and undergraduate degrees)
- Completion of thesis/research is required as part of graduation in computer science, artificial intelligence, Mathematics, Physics, Electrical Engineering or statistics
- A PhD degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Computational Linguistics, Machine Learning, or related technical field is preferred from a strong academic program
- Publication record in top NLP conferences (NIPS, ICLR, ACL, NAACL, EMNLP, SIGIR, WWW etc) is preferred
Experience: 0-2 Years of experience
Job Profile: Associate NLP & Text Mining Data Scientist
The Associate NLP and Text Mining scientist will support building of Data Science & AI products in Agile fashion that empower healthcare payers, providers and members to quickly process medical data to making informed decisions and overall reduce health care costs. As a junior research scientist/engineer part of Data Science and Artificial Intelligence team you will be working primarily on unstructured text data to build machine learning models for information retrieval applications. These applications include but are not limited to optical character recognition, understanding the contents of the medical documents using natural language processing, and integrating processes into the overall AI pipeline to mine healthcare and medical information with high recall and other relevant metrics. We ingest claims, medical charts, etc. from providers containing unstructured data which will be transformed into structured data to support automated entry into our storage layers for downstream applications. The results will be used dually for real-time operational processes with both automated and human-based decision making as well as contribute to reducing healthcare administrative costs. We work with all major cloud and big data vendors offerings including but not limited to (Azure, AWS, Google, IBM, etc.) to achieve AI goals in healthcare and support Evolent business.
The Jr. NLP Text Mining Scientist / Engineer will have the opportunity Learn, contribute to shape team culture and operating norms as a result of the fast-paced nature of a new, high-growth organization.
- 0-2 years of Industry experience primarily related to Unstructured Text Data and NLP (PhD work and internships will be considered if they are related to unstructured text towards industry experience
- Develop Natural Language Medical/Healthcare documents comprehension related products to support Evolent Health business objectives, products and improve processing efficiency, reducing overall healthcare costs
- Gather external data sets; build synthetic data and label data sets as per the needs for NLP/NLR/NLU
- Apply software engineering skills to build Natural Language products to improve automation and improve user experiences leveraging unstructured data storage, Entity Recognition, POS Tagging, ontologies, taxonomies, data mining, information retrieval techniques, machine learning approach, distributed and cloud computing platforms
- Assist owners of the Natural Language and Text Mining products — from platforms to systems for model training, versioning, deploying, storage, and testing models with creating real time feedback with human in the loops to fully automated services
- Work closely and collaborate with Data Scientists, Machine Learning engineers, IT teams and Business stakeholders spread out across various locations in US and India to achieve business goals
- Strong understanding of mathematical concepts including but not limited to linear algebra, Advanced calculus, partial differential equations, and statistics including Bayesian approaches
- Good programming experience including understanding of concepts in data structures, algorithms, compression techniques, high performance computing, distributed computing, and various computer architecture through education and internship
- Good understanding and experience with traditional data science approaches like sampling techniques, feature engineering, classification and regressions, SVM, trees, model evaluations
- Additional course work, projects, research participation and/or publications in Natural Language processing, reasoning, and understanding, information retrieval, text mining, search, computational linguistics, ontologies, semantics is preferred
- Hands on Knowledge with developing in two or more of the following languages (Python, C++, Java, Scala)
- Strong Unix/Linux background and experience with at least exposure to one of the following cloud vendors like AWS, Azure, and Google
- Knowledge or Hands on experience with one or more of high-performance computing and distributed computing like Spark, Dask, Hadoop, CUDA distributed GPU
- Basic understanding of deep learning architectures and hands on experience with one or more frameworks like tensorflow, pytorch, keras
- Knowledge or experience with one or more libraries and tools like Spacy, NLTK, Stanford core NLP, Genism,
- Understanding business use cases and be able to translate them to actual work
- Identify enhancements and follow best practices that can help to improve the productivity of the team.
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of Medical concepts with codes from standard ontologies (SNOMED CT, LOINC, RxNorm, ICD, etc.)
- Knowledge/Experience with dockers
- Knowledge of REST API’s
- Participation in open source community projects
How to apply Evolent Health for the role of Associate NLP & Text Mining Data Scientist?
This notification is for the recruitment of Associate NLP & Text Mining Data Scientist from Evolent Health. You can apply through the given link for the profile of the Associate NLP & Text Mining Data Scientist.
Master’s degree or above in Computer Science, Computational linguistics, Mathematics, Physics or electrical engineering with research experience from a strong academic program along with thesis (No Post Graduate diplomas and undergraduate degrees)
Completion of thesis/research is required as part of graduation in computer science, artificial intelligence, Mathematics, Physics, Electrical Engineering or statistics
A PhD degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Computational Linguistics, Machine Learning, or related technical field is preferred from a strong academic program
Publication record in top NLP conferences (NIPS, ICLR, ACL, NAACL, EMNLP, SIGIR, WWW etc) is preferred
The post Evolent Health hiring for Associate NLP & Text Mining Data Scientist appeared first on Seekajob.
2021 Batch Jobs6 months ago
TCS NQT for 2021 Batch | Exam Date | Exam Pattern | Recruitment Process | Selection Process | TCS Ninja 2021
Bangalore Fresher Jobs11 months ago
GE Healthcare Hiring Software Developer Intern in Bangalore
2019 Batch Jobs10 months ago
TCS NextStep Registration 2020 For Freshers | B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA/M.E/M.Tech | Across India
Fresher Jobs11 months ago
Zycus Off-Campus Walk-in drive 2020
Fresher Jobs11 months ago
Globex Digital Solutions Internship Program For Python Web Developers
Bangalore Fresher Jobs11 months ago
CommScope Hiring QA Engineer in Bangalore for Freshers and Experienced
Android Developer Jobs11 months ago
Carousell Hiring Software Engineer Freshers
Experienced Jobs11 months ago
WNS Hiring For Manual Tester