A 10 Networks Off-Campus: A 10 Networks is hiring for the role of Technical Support Engineer for a Bachelor’s degree above in Computer Science or Computer Engineering Preferred candidates. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment drive and register through the given link. The detailed eligibility criteria and the application process are given below.
Here, you will get the information about the recruitment of A 10 Networks Off-Campus Jobs such as Name of Company, Job Location, Job Role or Profile, Experience or Fresher Required, Year of Passing, Qualification or Eligibility Criteria, and much more.
Job Summary of A 10 Networks Careers:
Company Name: A 10 Networks
Qualification: Bachelor degree above in Computer Science or Computer Engineering Preferred
Experience: 1 year working experience or fresh out student with excellent technical knowledge background
Job Profile: Technical Support Engineer
Technical Support Engineer
- Technical support for customer issues via phone calls, email, or ticketing system
- Troubleshoot issues, execute a course of action, test the issue and update to the customer with the results
- Issues recreation in lab, bug report and defect verification
- Communication internally with developers, QA and field engineers.
- Respond to customers in a timely/kindly manner
- Professional service engineer role includes duties like providing onsite/offsite support on design, implementation, troubleshooting, health check, writing documents, customer training, etc.
- Fluent written and spoken English skills, able to use English to communicate with worldwide customers.
- Understanding TCP/IP protocols in depth, familiar with protocols of VLAN, Routing and Forwarding, TCP, UDP, HTTP, DNS, SSL
- Strong network problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Bachelor degree above in Computer Science or Computer Engineering Preferred
- 1 year working experience or fresh out student with excellent technical knowledge background.
- Experience in debugging and troubleshooting network appliance
- Experience configuring network devices such as switch, router, firewall, vpn gateway, etc
- Scripting language skills such as TCL, Perl, Python, or Shell
- Familiar with Linux environment and testing tools for network devices
- Network Certification such as CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, or equivalent
How to apply A 10 Networks Jobs for the role of Technical Support Engineer?
This notification is for the recruitment of Technical Support Engineer from A 10 Networks. You can apply through the given link for the profile of the Technical Support Engineer.
Bachelor degree above in Computer Science or Computer Engineering Preferred and
1 year working experience or fresh out student with excellent technical knowledge background.
The post A 10 Networks Off-Campus for Technical Support Engineer appeared first on Seekajob.
2021 Batch Jobs6 months ago
TCS NQT for 2021 Batch | Exam Date | Exam Pattern | Recruitment Process | Selection Process | TCS Ninja 2021
Bangalore Fresher Jobs11 months ago
GE Healthcare Hiring Software Developer Intern in Bangalore
2019 Batch Jobs10 months ago
TCS NextStep Registration 2020 For Freshers | B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA/M.E/M.Tech | Across India
Fresher Jobs11 months ago
Zycus Off-Campus Walk-in drive 2020
Fresher Jobs11 months ago
Globex Digital Solutions Internship Program For Python Web Developers
Bangalore Fresher Jobs10 months ago
CommScope Hiring QA Engineer in Bangalore for Freshers and Experienced
Android Developer Jobs11 months ago
Carousell Hiring Software Engineer Freshers
Experienced Jobs11 months ago
WNS Hiring For Manual Tester